250 gr Dark chocolate 70%
250 gr Cream
250 gr Egg white
75 gr Sugar
250 gr Whipped cream
- Boil the cream, pour over the chocolate drop and let it cool down.
- Whip the cream until it forms “soft peaks” (pict 1) reserve in the fridge.
- Mix the chocolate cream when it is between 35/40 degrees.
- Beat the egg whites and add the sugar step by step to make a meringue (pict 2).
- Add half of the whipped cream and whisk it (pict 3).
- Then fold the rest of the whipped cream into the meringue gently with a spatula (pict 4).
- Dress immediately in ramequins with a piping bag (pict 5).
- Leave in a fridge for at least 30 minutes before eating.