Chocolate Course – Beginner: 1 Day
Cost: €150, including lunch. 9.30 a.m. – 5 p. m.
This is an ideal course to learn the basics of chocolate making.
- History and understanding of chocolate and cocoa beans
- Working techniques and recipes
- Tempering chocolate on a marble slab
- Confections of different fillings (ganache)
- Moulding and dipping of chocolate bonbons
- Confections of truffles
- Chocolate Mousse
- Techniques of piping
- Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Tastings
Saturday 27th August
Sunday 28th August
Wednesday 31st August
Monday 19th September
Friday 14th October
Sunday 16th October
Friday 11th November
Advanced Chocolate Course: 2 Days
Cost: €290, including lunch on both days. 9.30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This course is specially designed for those who want to learn the art of chocolate making with the view to starting their own business, for those who want to improve their skills, for the Pastry Chef who wants to enhance their “petit fours” selection or for anyone who would regard themselves as a chocoholic!!
This course covers all the techniques of the “1 day beginner course”, plus:
- Chocolate Fondant
- Techniques of framing and using a chocolate guitar to cut interior
- Coating by hand with a chocolate dipping fork and use of the enrobing machine (if required)
- Preparation and making of chocolate figures
- Different finishings and decorations of chocolate bonbons
- HCCP regulations, hygiene and safety
- Where to purchase raw materials and equipment required for chocolate making
- Moulding, using a tempering machine
Thursday 21st / Friday 22nd July
Saturday 20th / Sunday 21st August
Saturday 3rd / Sunday 4th September
Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th September
Monday 17th / Tuesday 18th October
Saturday 12th / Sunday 13th November
Pro Chocolate Course: 1 Day
Cost: €150, including lunch. 9.30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Only for those who have completed the 2 day course. This course will enable students to increase their recipe range, organise their kitchen and choose perfect equipment. Will also include marketing strategies for future businesses.
Monday 14th November
Saturday 19th November
We remind you that we take a maximum of 4 people per class. We always try to match students of same levels and expectations, so the course content can be modified on the day to achieve all expected objectives.